23 June 2010

oh urban outfitters...

I  love hate love you. 
just as I decide i will spend no more this month, you go and have a sale. 
my favourite items  ?
















I hate you urban outfitters. 
love,  xx

6 comments:

  1. i know i know what you mean!!! just when i think i have had enough expenses for this week, uo then has the flat rate $10 shipping to canada.. aaah!! talk about temptation!!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must have the necklace and the first tee! Damn those sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I'm a new follower. Love your blog. I hope you will come and follow my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sales are always so tempting! I love the necklace and the first tshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left you an award on my blog today. Come over and get it!!

    xoxo
    http://livinghappyhealthy365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :)