The very lovely Tayebug over at Living Happy and Healthy 365 gave me the versatile blogger award which was a lovely surprise. Thank you :D
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
- Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
Right .
7 things about me :D
1. my addiction to high end fashion magazines is slightly unhealthy. I have spent almost £200 on magazines. love for ELLE and Vogue .
2. I always want what I cant have. Money, Lifestyle, Guys, Clothes. You name it .
3. My self esteem was rock bottom for the past 5 years. but finally, it's back where it should be. Due to a great circle of friends and work experience I think.
4. I own an allotment over the other side of town. make your own veg. Tesco aren't going to have all of my money !
5. I'm in love with prints. Stripes, Dots, Flowers. You name it :)
6. I text so so much. on average it's about 40 texts a day. thank the lord for unlimited texts :)
7. The dream: Successful lawyer, the house , the family, the car. I want it all.
So, the lucky 15 ?
Fashion Train
Animated Confessions
I have the Golden Touch
hey jewel
Life in wonderland with Alice
R for Rebecca
CosmicCaroline
Afeitar
Gem Fatale
ElevatorMusik
Mlle
Viva La Fashion
Daisy Chain Adventures
Clothes Cameras and Coffee
Two Turtle Doves
in other news the prom dress should arrive today.
i will do a photo when it comes :/
if it comes :/
Love,
Liv
xx

I'll have to go and check out some of these blogs. Glad your self-esteem is where it should be!! I spend a lot of magazines too. Can't help myself!!
ReplyDelete