okayy that was two , but y'know :)
it aarrived today and i was so so scare it wouldn't fit, because i am not petite. I also order a size smaller than usual, because I wanted it tight !
So , without anymore suspense, here it is .
ASOS
£38
sorry about the smudges , i took it in the mirror.
now the searrch for shoes commences !
LOVE IT .
xx
hi im a new follower:)
ReplyDeletei love this dress!
it looks so stunning on you
belle xx
ellabellevintage.blogspot.com
Wow i love your dress! The sleeve is really unique and it's such a great price as well. I hope you have a great time at your prom and find some shoes! x
ReplyDeleteWow I love this dress, the sleeve is amazing! It looks great with all the beaded necklaces :)
ReplyDeleteyour prom dress is prettyyy
ReplyDeletex x x x
awesome dress!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/
ooh i love it! The sleeve is awesome!
ReplyDeletewow.. that's hot!!! love the asymmetrical style! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
LOVE the dress - in fact I'm gonna go and see if they have it in my size.
ReplyDeleteHope your prom was good, I had mine on Tuesday and it was a bit of a let down :(
New follower here :D
http://leauderose.blogspot.com xx
Love your prom dress! its very pretty and different! at least it wasnt a poofy cinderella dress!
ReplyDeleteloueladaniele.com
I am absolutely loving your prom dress. It fits PERFECTLY!! You are definitely edgy and I love it!
ReplyDeleteyou've got a great blog, keep it up!
ReplyDeletei'll be back for sure to see more inspiration from you
loving it all, thanks for sharing
and thanks for your sweet comments, it means the world
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com