Oh I've seen this, I think it's an awesome idea, but I don't know if I'd really spend the money on it, its just an extra screen you know? hahaxo, Chttp://owl-wings.blogspot.com
the camera is really nice but its a lot just for an extra screen, i would save up for a DSLR :)
that camera looks awesome! i'm sure it takes great pics and small enough to carry with u everywhere :)natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Make my day :)
Oh I've seen this, I think it's an awesome idea, but I don't know if I'd really spend the money on it, its just an extra screen you know? haha
ReplyDeletexo, C
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
the camera is really nice but its a lot just for an extra screen, i would save up for a DSLR :)
ReplyDeletethat camera looks awesome! i'm sure it takes great pics and small enough to carry with u everywhere :)
ReplyDeletenatalieoffduty.blogspot.com