I knew a guy like this that I was completely in love with and was positive that he didnt like me, we'd talk for hours and dance together at parties, but i was sure it was one sided.. then about two years later, one drunken night I told him how much I used to like him and he said he felt the same way but was sure I didnt feel the same. That was a very long winded story just to tell you GO FOR IT! you'll only regret it if you dont, and even if he doesnt feel the same way its always nice to know someone likes you that way. xxx http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/
I knew a guy like this that I was completely in love with and was positive that he didnt like me, we'd talk for hours and dance together at parties, but i was sure it was one sided.. then about two years later, one drunken night I told him how much I used to like him and he said he felt the same way but was sure I didnt feel the same.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very long winded story just to tell you GO FOR IT! you'll only regret it if you dont, and even if he doesnt feel the same way its always nice to know someone likes you that way.
xxx
http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/
ughhh guys, what losers!
ReplyDelete♥ Hannah
((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))
xx