2 January 2010

S/S trend watch. Trend 1.



I think that this isn't going to be huge, but there will be evident nautical influences.
Key Points.

  •  Big stripes
  • Red , White and Blue.
  • Rope detailing. 
  • Gold buttons.
  • Chains
  • Anchor chains. 
On the Catwalk . . . 

Chloe.


Sonia Rykiel.



Marc Jacobs.



Alexander Wang.


On the high street.

O'neill.


ASOS


Accessorize




I'll show you my take on the nautical trend soon  :)

Love,
Liv
xxx

4 comments:

  1. can't get enough of nautical right now! and i am loving the new look on the blog ;D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GENIUS!!! i love the nautical style! stripes are definetly in!!
    you have a great eye for fashion! love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I'm loving stripes right now so much!

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want a stripy tee, so i can pair it with something military, great post

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :)