Today, I was just browsing on-line and I stumbled across Dahlia, at the same time I was listening to 'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White T's which made me smile, because they sound the same , and yeahh , just made me smilee :)
Anyway, I had heard of them before, but I mean they are amazing.
They pretty much cover my all of the things I wanted this yearr.
PHOEBE
price
£65
I love how the neckline is higher than usual :)
JASMINE
WAS £60
NOW £25
I love the belt !
ALEXA - £45
KIRSTEN
£45
I love the milatary detailing, and the shoulderpads , which is unusual, because I generally hate them, but yeah :)
EVE
WAS £90
NOW £40
I really, REALLY want a cape. I love this one because of all of the detailing, and the price has come down in price just enough to make it perfect (if I had some money of course)
Love,
Liv
xxx





;O love the military jackets!xx
ReplyDeleteThe "Alexa" and "Eve" are gorgeous! Overall, lovely picks. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteThe black and white jacket with the strong shoulders is delicious!
ReplyDeletewow those jackets are soo great! love love love :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com