Breakfast at Tiffany's. It is my all time favourite, becuase I love Audrey Hepburn - I can watch that film over and over again :)
I started to have a look on the website, and I am blown away.
The items are just amazing, the attention to detail is second to none.
How I would love a blue box for my Birthday !
Founded, in 1837 in New York, Tiffany's is THE top jewellery store.
It is not just a shop, it is an EXPERIENCE.
The blue box that I am craving so much , was the idea of Charles Lewis Tiffany, the founder.
The New York Sun reported in 1906 the following;
"Tiffany has one thing in stock that you cannot buy of him for as much money as you may offer, he will only give it to you. And that is one of his boxes."
So here are a couple of my favourite items. . .
Drop pendant with a round brilliant diamond in 18k gold. On a 16" chain.
£415
Tiffany Box charm in 18k gold. On a 7.5" bracelet.
£2,300
Pendant with Tiffany Blue enamel finish in sterling silver. Size small, on a 16" chain.
£80
GREAT FOR FRIENDS TO PUT TOGETHER AND PURCHASE FOR BIRHTDAYYS !
haha, I know, subtle ;)
I wish :)
Realistically, I will be wearing freedom at Topshop for the foreseeable future, but a girl can dream :D
Lots of Love,
Liv
xxx





Oh it would be a dream to wake up to that Tiffany blue! I can't even look at the website, I'll start drooling aha!
ReplyDeleteWe can dream though right? :)
xxx
http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/
heeeey i like your blog! hehe(:
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment on mine, follow mine?
sconesandteawiththequeen.blogspot.com
jazz xox
Hey again!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for you lovely comment! (L)
Oh, and these are gorgeous. :)
The charms are killer, lovvve!
Panda xx
Love this post! I think its every girls dream to have their engagement ring come in a little blue box with a white bow!
ReplyDeletexo, C
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
wow!
ReplyDeletei love tiffanys!!
gorgeous blog xx