10 April 2010

Product of the Month;

American Apparel Nail Lacquer 
Yes, I said it . 
American Apparel do nail varnish. 
And the colours are rather lovely.
My favourites are . . . 
Cotton

Berrries

Downtown LA 

Rose Bowl


Office ( I really do rather like mint green nail polish at the minute, idk why )

Factory Grey 

They have 11 other colours than the ones I mentioned, and the best bit? The price. 
£5 a bottle. 
Quite a bargain if you ask me, compared to other high end nail varnishes, eg, nails inc, models own etc. 
Soo, have a look , see if there are any that you like  ( I bet there is ) . 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather as much as I am  :)

love
Liv
xxx

ALL PHOTOS IN THIS POST ARE FROM AMERICAN APPAREL WEBSITE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day :)