2 April 2010

New month, new quote.

Heyy you  :)
Well, I have lots of photos to post but  I  also have a lot to talk about . 
Firstly, it's April :D 
My favourite month, mainly because of my birthday ;)
but I had to change the quote of the month. 
I made this one up, I just thinks it fits with my mood so much better at the moment. 
I feel like I have suddenly got absolutely loads of confidence compared to a couple of months ago, and mostly due to a couple of friends that really have just given me such a boost.  
There are no major problems with my friends , for the first time in 5 years, and that means I actually enjoy school rather than finding it a chore. 
There isn't a guy, but actually, I don't mind at the moment, I am actually enjoying being single. 
Also , my fear of public speaking seems to have disappeared. Before , I would practically wet myself if I had to speak in front of a class, but during my fashion show , I managed to get up in front of all 600 pupils in the school, and not even get nervous, although there was a microphone malfunction, which I just laughed at ,but if it had been a month earlier, I would have ran off crying . 
I had to wear my GCSE textiles dress, and I am rather proud of it . 
(I'm on the far left, staring at the microphone :D ) 
So, how did the catwalk go ? 
Well , I will just show you the photos shall I ? 




I wish I could go back, and do it all over again. 
Secondly, I have some amazing news. 
I'M GOING TO PARIS,BARCELONA AND AMERICA BABYY.
So so so excited :DD 

I went out for a celebratory dinner last night , and it was so lovely, I tried panacotta and scallops for the first time ever . 
Scallops have the texture of squid, but the taste of Cod, And panacotta tasted a bit like banana custard. 

lots more to tell, but maybe another time ,
Liv
xxx


PS, tthank you to my 20 followers ! 
It means so much to me, keep reading and commenting, even if I dont reply for a while , I will get around to it  ! :D

1 comment:

  1. pretty dresses on pretty girls!! You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

    Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :)