20 April 2010

Okayy . .

So, I haven't been here for a while, therefore I have lots of stuff .
1. I got my favourite compliment todayy :
"You look different. In a good way. "
It's because of the confidence thing, i  talked about it a couple of posts ago.
It's nice to know that I am doing this right.

2. I really want some heeled gladiatiors to wear to wedding, but I cant decide between two pairs.
This lovely pair from Faith   ORRR This even better pair from Marks and spencer.

3. IT was my birthday on the sundayy, and I had a lovely party.
But obviously the bit you are interested in is the presents :)
Clothes wise, I got a pari of trackies from Jack Wills, my favourite shop of all time  :)
I lvoe them, they are so comfy ! #
I will post a picture later.

i also got this gorg top from Topshop, which I will also post later.
I got a lot more, but I need to revise, so I wil ltalk about the rest later ! xx

1 comment:

Make my day :)