6 March 2010

BBC.

I love the BBC, they always have a programme I can relate to on BBC switch, saturday mornings tv is the best everr.


The programme?
'Single, together, whatever.' is a series that follows a group of teenagers as they share their most intimate thoughts and feelings about first loves, first times, make-ups and break-ups. 


This made me think. 
What is love? A fantasy created  to give  all a universal idea to aspire to? Or is it a pleasantly intoxicating feeling, that makes everything seem way better than it already is?
If love exists, then will it last forever?
Is it real or just a placebo effect?
Will there ever be someone for me in this lifetime? 
Am I just being cynical? 
Or I am I pretending that love doesn't exist to make me feel better, as I have never experienced it  ?


In actually fact,I am the biggest romantic that there ever is . 
I love it when guys surprise me. 
I like waking up to lovely texts, that make you smile. 
I love hugs from behind.
And knowing you have someone to turn to, whenever, wherever, that will listen. 




Love from, 
Liv
xxx

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you liked my blog post, HOORAY FOR BEING ALIVE!
    i've never been in love but i absolutely adore the idea that i will be. mm. i hope i'm not all shrivelled and cynical when i'm older.
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :)